Friday, January 22, 2010

Letter Statement Of Termination Of Apartment My Firm Says I "have No Choice" But To Sign An Apology Letter (they'll Write) To A Subordinate. Can I Refuse?

My firm says I "have no choice" but to sign an apology letter (they'll write) to a subordinate. Can I refuse? - letter statement of termination of apartment

He was upset at his schedule, and I would not change (long story). Customers do not wait and had "side", so that "their" clients ". I told him that the time for the programming of talks at the end of their shift. Right now, I needed about his people.

He is African American, and the customers were Asian. He complained to the Human Resources Department office has been violated by my use of "his people" within the meaning of minorities. It was not my intention.

I know, but few know that an interracial family and friends and neighbors. Minorities are more than 50% of our employees and customers. I do not like racists and do not like that I met during our cooperation. (Employees and customers).

Compelled to write to the threat of termination, add the out, sign me a racist statement and not really where my stomach is. I recognize my mistakes, not one of them.

I am 10 years old. In this society, and a pension fund fully consolidated. I have 5 ye ars. Retirement. What can I do? Who can I call?

4 comments:

  1. You can legal advice on what can be added as a supplement to the handwritten statement. The use of text is to clarify the situation in the third. He received an apology "is the owner of the company for the hostage-taking and can not clear his name. Your HR people seem to fear an audit. Probably not much experience in this field. The employee may continue in this type of threat in consist of the future, if they even got out of control. Your signature with the addition takes you from the inevitable future challenges. A human resources person to try the good will in order to avoid these people for good reasons, to eliminate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CorruptedSpirit,VT, AM AssociateJanuary 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM

    Unfortunately, in a situation in which has the intention of prisoners were taken out of context, since the details of their dilemma, but I suggest that you understand and sign the letter, and do take, so if you only 5 years Retirement is, there is no need for a contextual misunderstanding jeaprodize ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. So life is for humans. The golden rule is that whoever has the gold makes the rules. Want to receive their gold coin, you have to do what the man said to do, legally, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So life is for humans. The golden rule is that whoever has the gold makes the rules. Want to receive their gold coin, you have to do what the man said to do, legally, of course.

    ReplyDelete